Monday, February 6, 2012

CAN'T SHAKE THIS FEELING

   So I can't shake this feeling that something bad is going to happen soon. I don't know to who, weather it going to happen to me or someone I know. I have had this feeling for about a week or so. I just hope nothing will really happen. I can't really sake it and its starting to get to me. It just sits in the back of my head. I don't think about all day, but it comes on strong from time to time. I don't want to wish any bad vibes to anyone at all. The thing that is really getting me is when I get these feeling, it some times comes true. Hopefully this feeling will go away soon and everything will be good.

2 comments:

  1. ahh brother the horrible felling of worry. it will kill you slowly. its the worst kinda of cancer it comes and goes. erase it from your mind brother :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well its not that bad to were it will kill me slowly, but just something that sits in the back of my head from now and then.

    ReplyDelete