Monday, August 6, 2018

TEEN TITANS GO! TO THE MOVIES REVIEW

   First off, no spoilers. Over the weekend I saw the new Teen Titans Go movie that came out on July 27, 2018. If you have been on the fence about see this movie, don't be, this is a must see. It had me laughing from start to finish. All the funny references, from past and current DC and Marvel movies and comics was brilliantly written in to the movie. And you got to love that Nicholas Cage finally got to play Superman, even if it was a voice over roll.

   This is a must if you are a fan of the cartoon on Cartoon Network. It takes the craziness and fun of the show and turns it up 100%. And you have so much fun trying to see all the different characters put into this movie. I think it would take a good two to three watches to catch them all. I have been waiting to get back to the theater to see it again, and I will be seeing it again soon. And as always, make sure to stay till the end to see some extra scenes. 

   I am going to add a video my brother and I made talking about the movie. Please leave me a comment if you have seen the movie and tell me what you think. 


No comments:

Post a Comment