Sunday, December 17, 2017

STAR WARS THE LAST JEDI, MY OPINION

   Last night I saw the highly anticipated new Star Wars movie, The Last Jedi. Giving my opinion and thoughts on the movie. I stayed away from all spoilers from people in person and online. How I was able to do that, still amazes me since I saw it two days after it premiered. All I did hear was, that it was really good. Some even said,"The best Star Wars yet!".



   Well I disagree with that statement. I really enjoyed the movie. Hey it's Star Wars! The Last Jedi though, not one of the top ones, for me anyways. I felt there was scenes that where too long, or not needed. In the past, the second movie in the other two trilogies, was the ones that had the most action in it. The Last Jedi, not so much. Some questions that still have not been answered. While it did have some good action scenes, it turned out to be about a two an a half hour space chase.

   Having all said that, the emotion they created in the movie makes a connection with the audience. You do feel how the Rebellion is getting desperate as they are fighting for there lives. The struggles of Rey trying to find out who she is. The hope Rey has for Kylo Ren after making a connection. The few action scenes that they did have, all great.

   Over all I did enjoyed the movie. And remember, this is just my opinion on it. I do feel a little let down in the action department, but over all a good movie. I did like The Force Awakens more then The Last Jedi. Would still suggest seeing it, but then again if your a true Star Wars fan, you will no matter what other people think of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment