Sunday, October 13, 2013

STILL AROUND AND KICKING

   Well it's been a long time since I made a post on here. So I thought I would just do a quick update to get me motivated to write more. I just started a diet 3 weeks ago. Trying to get ride of this weight. I am just eating oatmeal in the morning, chicken breast and rice for lunch, and fish and veggies for dinner. I have been eating protein bars or carrots in between meals. So far so good. I have one or twice ate a salad or a sandwich instead of the chicken when I ran out. I have noticed that some cloths have been fitting looser. So that is a good sign that it is working. Going to be joining 24hr fitness soon, just need to get some bills paid on some car work I got done.


   I have also been looking into truck driving school to get my class A. While I like my job I have now, I don't make enough money to move forward the way I want to. I need to get my own place, and I need to do it soon! My family has been driving me crazy as of late. Still love them, that goes without saying, but I just don't want to snap on one of them anytime soon. With how much things coat now a days, I need to build my bank account.

   Still doing my podcast with my friends Jeremy and Frank. You can find us at KVGTPodcast. As of late, things feel like they are slowing down. We need to get back into making things happen and get shows up faster. Also stay more active on our Facebook and Twitter pages. I have also been featured on another podcast on Mondays as a report updater for the Oakland Raiders. They are a Chicago sports podcast. It has been fun talking about my Raiders every week, whether it is a win or lost. They also do a movie and video game podcast. You can find them at IAPPodcast. I highly recommend you check them out.

   So as you can see, I am still around and kicking! Sorry that it has been so long since I have posted. I can't let life stop me from doing the things I like doing. I will be trying to post more from now on. I got some personal things going on that I don't want to talk about at the moment. Working through it though and will not let it stop me from now on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment