Wednesday, March 21, 2012

FIRST THOUGHTS ON RESIDENT EVIL: OPERATION RACCOON CITY

   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City just came out today. I have been looking forward to this game coming out since last year. Resident Evil: ORC was suppose to come out in December of 2011 but was pushed back till today, March 20. With the game being pushed back, my anticipation just grow to play it.
   So just a quick preview about the game. Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City is made by Capcom. The game takes place in 1998 during Resident Evil 2 and 3. You work for Umbrella, the pharmaceutical company who secretly works on bio-weapons and genetic engineering. You are a part of the U.S.S(Umbrella Security Service) and are on a mission to collect a sample of the G-Virus. Which is the beginning of Resident Evil 2. Things get out of control and all hell breaks loose. Now that the virus has gotten loose, you have new orders to cover up any evidence of Umbrella's involvement with the virus and outbreak. 
   This is a "what if" game. Meaning that it does not have no ties with the Resident Evil series. So you can have major characters from Resident Evil 2 and 3 could be killed, or the ones that died could live. I am done with the first three chapters. Having a lot of fun and have been playing the campaign with one of my friends online. From what I have played so far, I have really been into it. There are a few things I could say I wish were a little different, but then again I am still at the start of the game. This is one of the first Resident Evil games that allows you to duck and cover when fighting which is nice. I would suggest that if you are a Resident Evil fan to definitely check it out. Stayed tuned for a full report.

No comments:

Post a Comment