Monday, January 23, 2012

SUPER BOWL XLVI WILL BE....

So it is official, the next Super Bowl which will be played on February 5, 2012, will be the New England Patriots and the New York Giants. Now the two team are not what I thought it was going to be, but what are you going to do, right? I really did not want the New England Patriots to be there. I really hate that team, but there in the Super Bowl, so can't really do much about it. Now all I can do is root for the New York Giants to win. I just love football so no matter who is in the Super Bowl. So I really hope we have a repeat of the 2008 Super Bowl when the Giants and Patriots played each other and the Giants won. I really can't wait to see what happens, and like I said, all I can do is hope that the Giants will win and the Patriots go home with there tails between there legs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment