Saturday, January 7, 2012

STAR WARS:THE OLD REPUBLIC

So I have been playing the new MMO Star Wars:The Old Republic for about a month now. Since I pre-ordered it, I got to play it a week early from the release date, which was on Dec. 20, 2011. I must say, granite it is a MMO and I am not known for playing MMO's, I LOVE this game. Anyone who knows me knows that I am a really big Star Wars fan. So as soon as I heard that there was going to be a Star Wars MMO, I got pretty excited to say the least. I am playing as a Jedi Knight and also as a republican trooper. I am basically just playing as my Jedi Knight. I wanted to check out the the trooper's story so I just got past the prologue of  it, but have not played much of the troopers story after that. But I have been going hard on my Jedi Knight. As of right now I am a level 29, and closing in on level 30. My character is a dual welding fighter. Which means I fight with two lightsabers. The space battles are great and are really fun. I really like the ones where you have to take out a space station or a battle ship. I will have more updates as I keep playing the game. I would suggest going and checking it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment