Sunday, January 15, 2012

I MET THE MIZ, AND IT WAS.....AWESOME!!!!

So today my brother in-laws Angelo and Anthony went with me to Kmart over in San Leandro to meet the most must see WWE champion of all times, The Miz!!!! We got to Kmart around 8 am this morning and when we got there, there was already a pretty long line. We were standing in line for 2 hours because The Miz was not scheduled to show up until 10 am. After they The Miz finally arrived, it took about another half an hour to get to the front of the line. When I got up there he was talking about the San Francisco 9er fan about them being in the Super Bowl this year losing to New England. At that point I booed and yelled,"GO RAIDERS"! The Miz then laughed and said,"Yeah they were good for like five win", so then I said,"Hey Miz, how did your browns do this year?" Cause The Miz is from Ohio and he is a Cleveland Browns fan. So then The Miz said,"HEY! We know we suck, ok?" Man I just started laughing and so did The Miz. I really hope I get a chance to met him again in the future. You can tell he is someone who made it and appreciates it. A really cool guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment