Sunday, December 2, 2018

SPIDER-MAN INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE EARLY VIEW (NO SPOILERS)

   I was lucky enough to get a early viewing of the new Sony animated movie Spider-Man Into The Spider-Verse. The movie is coming out 12-14-18. My friend got passes to the early showing through PlayStation. I have been looking forward to seeing this new movie ever since I saw previews for it last year, and the fact that it is based around Miles Morales was a big plus.


   Sony and Marvel really hit the mark with this movie. Following the story of Miles Morales and his struggles as a teenager growing up in Brooklyn, NY. Starting at a prep school that his parents are making him go to, Miles gets bite by a genetically altered spider and gets powers. You see the struggles of Miles as he tries to figure out his powers and the pressure of living up to the name of Spider-Man.Those powers will come in handy as different versions of Spider-Man from across the Multiverse are brought to his reality and need help to get home.

  I really love everything about this movie. The writing and story telling was done right. Visually it is beautifully done, and how they added some comic book aspects to the movie really added to the feeling of being in the pages of the comic book. The voice acting was cast perfect. And I got to say, I love Nicolas Cage as Spider-Man Noir was a treat, and can I say that a Noir movie is the next movie they need to make. Even the soundtrack was good, something I will be picking up soon.

   All the nods to the Spider-Man movies, cartoons, comics, and memes throughout Spidey's Pop Culture will have you loving this movie even more. Over all I give this movie a 5 out of 5 with a highly recommend go see this movie. And just a heads up, there are two different scenes during the credits, so make sure to stay till the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment