Thursday, October 27, 2011

I'M A UNCLE!!

   So yesterday(10/25/11) my sister in-law gave birth to my new niece Evie. She was born at 1:08 a.m. and weighted 7lbs 6oz and is 19 1/2 in long. She is beautiful!! It feels weird to know that she will be calling me Uncle Pat. But I will love it. This whole time my sister in-law would call me Uncle Pat when she would talk to me, but it did not really sink in till I held Evie in my arms. It is a great feeling. Congrats to the new mom and dad Nicole and Angelo!! And to my in-laws, congrats on being grandma and grandpa!!!! And to my niece Evie, Uncle Pat and Aunty Crystal will always be here for you, for whatever you need, weather it is to just talk or even to just take a break from your mom and dad. Your Uncle Pat is not perfect, and can be loud at times. But always know that he will alway be there and he LOVES you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment