Tuesday, May 21, 2019

WEEKEND RENO TRIP

   This past weekend I headed up to Reno, NV for a little get away. Also to kill two birds with one stone. Not only for the get away, but also to pick up some material for work. Normally I would plan more then just a two day trip, but the need to get away was a must. So off to Reno where we stayed at Circus Circus hotel.

   My job has a store out in Reno, and we had a customer who needed some paint we did not carry. The Reno store carried that paint, so it worked out perfect that I would be headed out that way. This would save us money and time so I could get my customer the items they needed faster.


   Once that was down with, it was time for some fun. My brother in-law and nieces also went on the trip. It was a bunch fun watching them run around the Midway at Circus Circus playing the games and watching the shows. We then went to the Atlantis where I ate WAY to much at the buffet. Then went to the Eldorado where I lost $60 playing Blackjack! Sucks, but it just was not my night.
                                                               MY NIECE AND I         
   Now to the fun part! It was around 3:30 in the morning, I am trying to sleep for the drive home the next day. I start hearing pounding at the door. I thought at first it was my door, but they was pounding on the door next store. Yelling, "LET ME THE FUCK IN" and "I SWEAR TO GOD DUDE"! I was getting pissed that I had to be woken up over that stupid crap. Ended up calling security twice on them, as this went on for almost a hour. After the second call, it finally stopped.

   The guy was drunk, and thought his girlfriend was in the room with one of his friends. Not the way I wanted to end my trip, but I finally got to go back to sleep. I will add a video of what I caught that night of the guy yelling.

   We ended leaving sooner then I had planned cause I heard it was going to start snowing around 1 in the afternoon. You read that right! Snow in the month of May. And luckily my decision to leave early was a smart one, cause it started to snow on my way home. I did buy some cables just in case, but they were not needed since it just started to fall. It did get a little crazy there for a while driving, got to the point I could only see about 3 cars ahead of me. I did enjoy the cold, 32 degrees and was in shorts and a cutoff shirt.

   Besides the dumb drunk waking me up in the middle of the night, I had a fun time. Next time I am going to take more time out there cause I wanted to go down to Virginia City. They plan was to head down there in the morning before we headed back to California, but with the snow coming, I needed to just get back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment