Sunday, July 9, 2017

WWE NEEDS BETTER MATCHES

   Just got done watching WWE's Great Balls Of Fire Pay-Per-View, and I got to say that WWE is not putting on good matches. One of the best matches of the night was The Miz vs Dean Ambrose for the Intercontinental Belt. Everything else was just...Blah.

   Seth Rollins vs Bray Wyatt was pretty good, I'll give them that, other then that I feel like the matches feel short. What could have been a good Women's Championship match, was ruined by that fact that Alexa Bliss jumped out the ring to get counted out to keep her belt. That to me just damages the woman's division. The Big Cass vs Enzo match was a simple, we are giving Big Cass a push match. The Tag Team Iron Man match got boring. Who would think that a match that has the Hardy Boyz in it would be boring? It was though.


   Roman Reigns vs Braun Strowman. Okay, they had some good moments as it was a Ambulance Match and had no rules. Slamming each other into everything and causing mayhem is always entertaining. As always as WWE does, they have to shove Reigns down our throats. Strowman wins the match, but Reigns has to come back and have the last word by slamming the ambulance that Strowman is in, into a trailer. This kills the match for me. Reigns is good, but they way WWE shoves him in our face, makes everyone hate him so much.

   Then you got the Brock Lesnar vs Samoa Joe match. Let me just say, Lesnar is another guy that gets thrown in our face way to much. Why Vince McMahon and the WWE kiss his ass so much is beyond  me. Making it seem like he can not be beat, and having him just do Pay-Per-Views, yeah I know he has done some Raw shows, giving him the belt, or if he don't have the belt, be the one going for it every show. All his matches are the same, it just gets old.

   Vince McMahon does his best shows when he has someone to compete against. The best shows ever is when he competed against WCW. Now we got this PG crap. I know the era had to change from the Attitude Era, but to go so far from that is crazy to me. A lot of talent that the fans love never get that big push. Yet the keep the same few in there, Lesnar, Reigns, Rollins, hell Triple H even came back to hold the belt for awhile. Why not guys like Cesaro, Ziggler, Titus O'Neil, or Rusev, why not give them a chance?

   I also feel like they have so many Pay-Per-Views now just to get people to buy the WWE Network. They throw these events together and have so many, and are not focusing on the quality of the matches.

   I love the WWE, have since I was a kid. Just feels like they are just going through a tough and slow few years. I hope things change and it gets good again. Just really rough to keep up with it. I use to look forward to Raw every week, and now find myself just keeping up with the show on social media and watching Pay-Per-Views from time to time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment