Monday, September 26, 2016

LONG DAY AT WORK

  Today was one of those days where I really could not get going. The day went by pretty fast, but I was really tired from the night before, so I never really got going. Living in the Bay Area, we are going into a bit of a heatwave at the moment. I don't do the heat very well.


                         The amount of sleep required by the average person is five minutes more."
                                         -Wilson Mizener
   I was tired when I went to bed last night. I figured I was going to pass out fast, instead, cause of the heat, I ended up waking up and playing with my phone. I knew I should have tried to force myself asleep. I really didn't think it was going to effect me the way that it did.

   My work day went by fast, yet at the some I was lagging bad. I found myself sitting at my desk getting orders ready to go out and falling asleep at the same time. Even got me a Monster energy in the afternoon, but that was just a temporary fix that lasted about a hour.

   Well tomorrow is another day, and even though it is going to be another hot night, I think with the lake of sleep from the night before, I will be able to past out faster. Fingers crossed.

Sweet dreams......

No comments:

Post a Comment