Saturday, November 19, 2011

JOHN WITHERSPOON

   Last night my wife Crystal, my dad, my boy Johnny, and I went to Tommy's T to see John Witherspoon. Man talk about hilarious!! Man I have not laugh so hard in a long time. Well I guess I could say since I say Daniel Tosh back in August. I really need that laugh last night too. I mean who does not love pops from Friday and Granddad from The Boondocks? The opening acts were pretty good too. But John Witherspoon killed it.

   At one point I started crying I was laughing so hard. He started off the show with a bunch of quotes from Friday, which was awesome! He also confirmed that the new Friday movie and that another season of The Boondocks are coming. Got to love The Boondocks, and all the Friday movies have been great. At the end of the show, he was selling shirts and was taking pictures. So of course I took a picture with him! The funny thing is, we started talking and he held up the line to finish the conversation. That was cool. He is a very funny and good guy. I am very happy to have seen and met him. YEAH BOY!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment