Monday, February 28, 2011

THE MIZ IS AWESOME

So I just wanted to say that The Miz is AWESOME!!!!! So two weeks in a row The Miz put John Cena in his finisher The Skull Crushing Finale. I know that there is a lot of Miz haters out there, but you should be inspired!! Everything that he has gone though to get to were he is now. From starting on The Real World were he told everyone that one day he was going be the WWE champion and no one believed him. He worked his ass off and got a spot on the WWE roster, and everyone, fans and wrestlers, said he won't last. Well look at him now, he is the WWE champion and the most must be see champion ever. He has been champion for like 5 or 6 months now. Hopefully he will beat John Cena at Wrestlemania 27. It was great seeing him at the Elimination Chamber Pay-Per-Veiw on 2/20/2011. I lost my voice cheering for The Miz, had to be loud over all the haters!!!! So I just want to say that The Miz is AWESOME and I hope he wins at Wrestlmania!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment