Sunday, October 29, 2017

AFTERSHOCK 2017 FUN

   This year I went to AfterShock for the first time. I have wanted to go for awhile now, but never pulled the trigger on going. I went with my boy Brian, who also drove. We met up with our friends Ben and Cristin, who met us there.

  AfterShock was held at Discovery Park in Sacramento, California. They had a great line up this year, and I got to see a bunch of bands I had never experienced before. Also a few that I had. I was really looking forward to seeing Marilyn Manson, but due to a injury he had on stage, he had to cancel. Lucky, I will be seeing him in January in Oakland, California at the Fox Theater.

   AfterShock is two day concert, and I went to both days. I tell you, my feet where KILLING me afterword's. This is my first time going to a festival like this. Let me tell you, I will be in better shape for the next one. I made it through the whole time, but I tell you, I was hurting by that second day. I want to be more prepared by weighing less and having some better shoes.

   I had a great time seeing bands like Hollywood Undead and Nine Inch Nails. I also got to see Chris Jericho's band Fozzy. I was not so happy with A Perfect Circle. While the music was great, the band was under the lights the whole time. I was told that the lead singer, Maynard James Keenan, does not people focusing on the band, just the music. So I packed the myself in close to the stage for nothing really. I mean I get that is part of the experience, but not seeing the band, I could have been somewhere else more comfortable and enjoying the music.

   Now for the closer of the show on the second day.....OZZY OSBORNE! What a great time that was!! Ozzy is someone I thought I would never get to see. I am so happy that got to see Ozzy. He was awesome! He still puts on a amazing show.

   I am already juiced up for next year! Blow is the video footage from the concert.


No comments:

Post a Comment