Saturday, December 26, 2020

WONDER WOMAN 1984 (SPOILERS)


   Finally after all this time because of COVID, we get to watch the second Wonder Woman movie. Thanks to the HBO Max app, I get to anyways. Of course I would rather watch this on the big screen and not my home tv, but cause of the current situations with the theaters it is what it is. 

   I really enjoyed the first Wonder Woman, even though the CGI ending was a little hard to watch. Over all it was a great movie portraying one of the greatest DC Comics characters. I have a lot of thoughts on this long awaited squeal. 

   So much that I did a video on my thoughts along with my friend Brian. Was just a lot easier to express my thoughts on video then on here. So please go and watch the video for my full review. 




No comments:

Post a Comment