Sunday, November 21, 2010

ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE MOVIES

   One of my favorite movies is Taken. Taken stars Liam Neeson as Bryan Mills, a ex-CIA agent who's daughter is kidnapped in Paris. Mills heads out to Paris to try and find her, and unravels a whole sex trafficking scheme that the Albanian Mafia has going in France. He slowly finds clues to his daughters were a bouts and the people involved. There are a bunch of action and intense moments through out the whole movie. You are kept on your toes and there are really no dull parts though out the film. I first heard about this movie from a friend, he insisted I see it. And a pond seeing Taken, it instantly became one of my top movies. I would put it in my top 5 best movies. I would highly suggest this movie to anyone who loves action and thriller movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment